One-on-one therapy to get back to life sooner.
Aches and pains are no match for our physical therapists. Sessions are always one-on-one with the same physical therapist, which allows you to achieve stronger results in fewer visits.
Beyond treatment of musculoskeletal disorders, our physical therapists provide preventive care and specialty services that meet a variety of needs.
- Aches, pains, & sprains
- Avoiding surgery
- Surgery recovery
- Injury prevention & recovery
- Balance & fall prevention
- Vertigo & dizziness
- Concussion rehab
- Custom foot orthotics
- Dry needling
- Men & women’s pelvic health
In Mississippi, you don’t need a referral for a physical therapy evaluation, injury prevention, or fitness conditioning. If you’ve been diagnosed within the past six months for a condition that will benefit from PT, our physical therapists will coordinate with your health care provider for a plan of care.
Employees in Virginia can see a physical therapist as long as they have not already been evaluated by a medical provider for the same symptoms.
Through the HII Family Health Center, virtual visits are available for most initial evaluations* and follow-up sessions so you can proceed with your recovery from the comfort of home.
*does not include initial post-operative evaluations.
Virtual Physical Therapy
Get relief whenever and wherever you need it.
Sometimes, it’s not possible or convenient to schedule in-person physical therapy sessions. For many conditions, we can guide you virtually through the process.
How it works:
- First, an HII Family Health Center physical therapist will set up a time to discuss and evaluate your condition (note: some issues require this first session to be in-person though remaining visits can happen remotely). We’ll review your history, range of motion, and impact on your daily life.
- Next, we’ll develop a treatment plan that may include exercises, pain management techniques, sleep position, workstation or desk set up, and any other modifications that will help with your therapy. Your PT will demonstrate the exercises and observe and guide you through doing them on your own.
- After, we’ll schedule follow-up sessions to review progress, make additional modifications as needed, and discuss any long-term care plans.
Here’s what you’ll need for your virtual visit:
Computer or mobile device with a good camera
A private space with plenty of room to move
Comfortable clothing that lets you move freely
QuadMed MyChart account and Zoom access
Whether it’s for a student away at school or due to challenges with transportation, virtual physical therapy is a great way to stay on track with your recovery, mobility, or chronic pain management. Sign in to MyChart or call today to schedule!