The Keeping Kids Safe event has been postponed and will be promoted when a new day/time has been confirmed. Thank you for your interest.
Join Us for Keeping Kids Safe
The Dow Family Health Center of Midland, in partnership with MyMichigan Health, is hosting a two-day family event to help keep our kids safe!
• July 25 & 26 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Register by Friday, July 21
• Dow Family Health Center
• 715 E. Main Street, Health Center Suite 108
• Midland, MI 48640
Free Safety Checks of Bike Helmets & Car Seats
Bike Helmet Testing & Fittings
- Make sure your child’s helmet is the right size and fits correctly
- Giveaways – 100 free bikes helmets (first come, first served) for kids ages 1+ who attend
- Helmets for sale for $12 (5 sizes from toddler to XL for adults) – cash or check only
Car Seat Safety Checks
- Make an appointment first
- Our experts will check your car seat meets all safety guidelines – 30 minutes per vehicle
- Free replacement seats will be given to those who qualify